Sunday, August 31, 2014

Photos!

I finally got photos to work on here! I will upload the few photos I have so far, for those of you who don't have access to my Facebook.




Me and some of my classmates, having a wifi party. The older gentleman in the back is our teacher for this week and next week.



All the pathways around the base are beautiful. 


The Discovery Center, which has a basketball court, soccer field, challenge course, and other areas. This is another department of YWAM that usually is geared towards youth ministry. 



Looking towards the dorms and the grass roof hut where we each our meals 


The view from where we come to use the wifi

The girls dorm room. We're pretty full! We have 12 girls living together here.

A group of us went to go swimming at a resort nearby, to celebrate two birthdays!

The birthday girls :)
























No comments:

Post a Comment