Sunday, March 29, 2015

I Stand Amazed

Today, I almost don't even have words to describe how I am feeling.

I came up to Flagstaff this weekend to see friends and visit my church here.  The pastor gave me the opportunity to share with the church about my upcoming trip, and to host a bake sale and take sponsorships for my weeks of staff fees.  And you know what happened?  
 Every single week of my staff fees was sponsored today.  
All 67 weeks!  I can't even believe it... all in one day! 

The past week has been difficult for me, because at times I have been wondering if I am doing the right thing... wondering if I'll be able to do everything they ask of me... wondering if the money I need will come in... wondering if I am the right person for this position...

What happened today was an unbelievable confirmation for me that Yes, God will provide all that I need, and Yes, I am doing the right thing, and Yes, I will be able to do everything that is asked of me, as long as I keep my eyes focused on Him and allow Him to be my strength.

Today I stand amazed at how much God loves me, how faithful He is to me, and how much He can show his presence on this earth through the generosity of friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment